Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Terrible Tuesdays

So, I started this peppy blog post about how my June was amazing (which it was) but that's not how I feel right now.  I'm in a "cry into my pillow" mood. My Grandma went back home today and unexpectedly, I'm having a hard time with it.  There's no telling when she'll be back, and it's very unlikely we are going home anytime soon.  As we pulled into the departure lanes, I turned to her and said "I'm gonna cry" and I did the whole way home.  It was Lovebug that told me not to cry, "Grandma will be back soon." Its been a year and a half, since we moved the nearly three-thousand miles from home.  After such a great visit, it reminds me of how much I miss..... the old stories, good food, and great laughs.  Here's to hoping we'll be back in So Cal in 2012.

4 comments:

  1. Here's hoping... we miss you so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys so much too! I miss the simple things, like hanging out at your place eating yummy Chinese food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I will miss y'all when its your turn to PCS but I hope you guys get to go back to CA. We on the other hand will be here FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete