Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pinterest

So this post may be totally irrelevant but just thought I would share my addiction....PINTEREST.  For those of you who aren't on Pinterest, it's this awesome website where you basically "pin" things you like. It reminds me of being in high school and cutting the pictures of cute celebrities (Paul Walker, yum) clothes, or quotes I liked out of magazines, then putting them in one of those binders with the clear cover (remember those?).  Whenever I have free time, I run to my computer and see what people are "pinning." So far I've gotten great recipes, decor ideas, sewing patterns and much more. A big thank you to Christine @ my lovely chaos, for posting one night about her addiction :)  So that's how I spend my online time, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment