Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lovebug's Recital

Her first time wearing make-up!
Today was my Lovebug's first big dance recital.  We were both so excited ( yes, I am living through my daughter!)  She has been in this dance class since last October, its part ballet and part tap.  She loves it ! She reminds me about 10 times on Tuesdays that she is going to ballet that day.  She was a little under the weather today, but she went out there and did a great job!  We are so proud of her!

Although, it was an exciting and happy day, I couldn't help but feel a little sad.  My Lovebug isn't a baby anymore. I don't know where along the lines she became this independent being, but it makes me long for the days where she spent most of her time in my arms.
From this to...............

.......this beautiful princess.

Anyways, I'll get over it in the morning when she reminds me that she still needs me to make her breakfast :)

Here are her two dances.






5 comments:

  1. don't tell Daniel, but your videos are way better lol. Is there anyways you could send them to me? or post them on FB then tag me? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miguel would like it to be known that "he" shot the video, not me (ha,ha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa, I had to stalk you. :) Hope you don't mind. The videos are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Of course you can stalk me after all we do share a wall :) I didn't know you had a blog... love the title. I tried to stalk you but couldn't find the follow button and then I tried to leave a comment but the word verification thing wasn't working either :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm....I don't know what's going on with it. No worries. I'll work the format. My sister set it up for me so I'll have to call her and ask her how she did it lol.

    ReplyDelete