Sunday, March 6, 2011

FAIL

Well that was a major FAIL. I lasted one day on my challenge.  It was a busy week, what can I say ?  Anyways let me try and catch up.

Day 2- Favorite Movie- It's a three way tie between Pretty Woman, Return to Oz, and Wild Hearts Can't be Broken.
( Hello, Michael Schoeffling )

Day 3-Favorite Television Show- I Love Lucy, Current Television Show- Dexter, Criminal Minds is a very close second.

Day 4- Favorite Book- Ok really, I am probably one of the most indecisive people you will ever meet. And this challenge is expecting me to keep picking my favorite this and that, do you know how hard that is for me? ............ A Thousand Splendid Suns, I am choosing this one because Miguel and I read this one together ( I promise Miguel I never read ahead while you were at work.)

Day 5- Favorite Quote- Experience: that most brutal of teachers.  But you learn, my God do you learn - C.S. Lewis

Day 6- Whatever Tickles Your Fancy


This picture was taken at Qdoba Mexican Grill (should not even be called Mexican food) last week.  It was probably one of the happiest moments we have had as a family, even though the food stank.  K, all on her own decided to take on the responsibility of feeding C.  She fed him rice and broke off parts of her quesadilla to give to him.  She fed him his entire meal ( Miguel and I were able to eat in peace) and even took breaks to give him some of her drink.  It was the sweetest thing ever, especially considering it has taken K a very long time to get used to sharing us with her brother.  Things are changing :)




1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable!!! Aww Im sitting here having a moment lol...

    ReplyDelete