Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh Tuesday


Tuesdays are our Mondays. K goes back to school on Tuesday and also has ballet, in between we have to fit  in lunch and C's nap, the day is usually hectic and makes me feel like the stereotypical soccer mom. The day is my least favorite of them all.  Today was a crazy one, but on a day where I could complain about all the things that went wrong, I choose to Be Grateful.  
You cannot be grateful and bitter.
You cannot be grateful and unhappy.
You cannot be grateful and without hope.
You cannot be grateful and unloving.
So just be grateful.
Author Unknown
Grateful for the help I received from a wonderful friend, grateful to have my husband here at home, grateful to have two happy and healthy children.

1 comment:

  1. Busy busy day! Glad Miguel is home and glad everyone is healthy! I think any day Rod works is a hectic "dislike" day lol.... today was busy for us too.... Ped appt and what not! Hope tomorrow brings less a less hectic day =)

    ReplyDelete